1. Open the website in SharePoint Designer.
2. Create an empty page Report.aspx.
3. Insert DataForm Webpart by selecting Insert-> SharePoint Controls -> DataView.
4. Hide all the columns and your WebPart should look like the following:
6. Now add a hidden field in the page under XSL tag and assign its value to @Body variable. Since, @Body variable is accessible in SharePoint generated XSL only. I added hidden field under one of the <xsl:template> tags.
var strBody = document.getElementById('txtBody').value;
8. Thats it.